This web site contains material which is derived in whole or in part from materials supplied by Us and various other sources. This web site, including but not limited to its text, logos, content, photographs, flash animations, video, audio and graphics (the “Intellectual Property”), is protected by copyrights, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. The Intellectual Property is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Services are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Services.
No License Granted
You acquire absolutely no rights or licenses in or to the Services and materials contained therein other than the limited right to utilize the Services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Should you choose to download content from the Services, you must do so in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Such download is licensed to you by Us only for your own personal, noncommercial use in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and does not transfer any other rights to you.
We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, currency, or validity of any information on the web site or linked from the web site. All information contained on this web site has been obtained from sources believed by Us to be accurate and reliable. The ads, press releases, and newsletters are also provided by the identified organizations. We do not edit or control the information We receive, although it may note obvious errors that have been discovered. Due to the possibility of human and mechanical error, We are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
All present and future rights in and to the Intellectual Property and other proprietary rights of Us of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Services (the “Intellectual Property Rights”) shall, as between you and Us, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Us. All present and future rights in and title to the Services (including the right to exploit the Services and any portions of the Services over any present or future technology) are reserved to Us for Our exclusive use. Except as specifically permitted by the Terms and Conditions, you may not copy or make any use of the Services or any portion thereof.
The material provided on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and the web site may be subject to periods of interruption. We may make changes or improvements at anytime.
Limitation of Liability
While We endeavor to maintain the highest professional quality of the Services We offer on Our web site, We cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this web site. We will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, or computer virus, the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in the Services even if there is negligence by Us or an authorized representative of Us; user has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not permit the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Our total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not exceed the amount you paid to Us to access the Services.
You agree, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to indemnify and hold Us, Our officers, directors, owners, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services, the violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or other user of the Services using your computer, of any Intellectual Property or other right of any person or entity. We reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
User Submissions to the Web Site
We do not control the postings of messages, information or files to chat rooms and bulletin boards. Further, We have no obligation to monitor chat rooms or bulletin boards or any other postings of User Submissions.
All Submissions Are Subject to These Further Conditions
Your use of the Services and submission of material for publication on the pages of the web site are conditioned on your adherence to the following policies:
- You may not restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying any of the Services.
- You may not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by intellectual property rights.
- You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- You may not post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains commercial advertising.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of its Submission policies.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Us have full responsibility for the Submission, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. Your communication of a Submission is in all respects subject to the Terms and Conditions, including without limitation those set forth in “Indemnification.”
The Services display links to other web sites that are not owned or maintained by Us and which contain information some people may find inappropriate or offensive. We has not reviewed such web sites and are not responsible for the content thereof. The inclusion of a link to such web site does not imply endorsement by Us. Viewing of any web site linked to the Services is at your own risk.
We do not endorse, support, sanction, or verify the information or material that is provided on this web site or linked to this web site. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, We have no affiliation with any of the organizations mentioned or described on the web site, and We make no representations or warranties with regard to those organizations. Nor do We endorse or affiliate itself with any of the organizations that are linked to or from this web site.
Policies Concerning Claims of Infringement
It is Our policy to respond expeditiously upon receiving notice of claimed intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to us.
Notices of copyright infringement should contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit We to locate the material.
- The address, telephone number, or email address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. We reserves the right to remove and/or disable access from the Service to web pages of repeat infringers and reserves the right to terminate all account holders and subscribers who are repeat infringers of intellectual property laws.