STARRING Vanessa Redgrave (Mary Cavan Tyrone); Brian Dennehy (James Tyrone); Philip Seymour Hoffman (James Tyrone, Jr.); Robert Sean Leonard (Edmund Tyrone) and Fiana Toibin (Cathleen).
Understudies Christopher Wynkoop (James Tyrone); C.J. Wilson (James Tyrone, Jr.); Michael Dempsey (Edmund Tyrone); Morgan Hallett (Cathleen).
Associate Set Designer: David Swayze; Associate Costume Designer: Cheri Trotter; Assistant Lighting Designer: Charles Pennebaker and Jason Lyons; Assistant Sound Designer: Erich Bechtel; Assistant Director: Catherine Baker Steindler; Dialect Coach: Deborah Hecht; Casting by Bernard Telsey Casting, C.S.A., Bernie Telsey; Casting Associate: Will Cantler, David Vaccari, Bethany Berg, Victoria Pettibone, Craig Burns, Tiffany Little Canfield and Christine Todino; Technical Supervisor: Neil Mazzella; Production Stage Manager: Jane Grey; Assistant Stage Managed by Philip Cusack and Assistant to the Stage Managers: Sid King
General Managed by Albert Poland; Company Managed by Bruce Klinger; Press Representative: Richard Kornberg, Don Summa, Tom D’Ambrosio, Carrie Friedman and Rick Miramontez; Marketing Online by Toby Simkin; Study Guide by SparkNotes.com; Advertising by SpotCo, Jim Aquino, Lauren Hunter, Drew Hodges and Jim Edwards; Merchandising by Show Property LLC and Randi Grossman; Production Carpenter: Walter Murphy; Production Electrician: Richard Beck; Production Props: Abe Morrison; Production Sound Engineer: Cynthia Hawkins; Wardrobe Supervisor: Dave Olin Rogers; Ms. Redgrave’s Dresser: Barbara Rosenthal; Mr. Dennehy’s Dresser: Kathe Mull; Wigs by Broadway Wig Company and Production Assistant: Alicia Mandelkow.
Assistant to Mr. Richenthal: Judy Insel; Assistant to Mr. Bagert: Jonathan Todd Ross; Assistant to Mr. Poland: Janet Casamento; Legal Counsel: Franklin, Weinrib, Rudell & Vassallo, P.C., Elliot H. Brown and Dan Wasser; Banking by JPMorganChase; Insurance by DeWitt Stern Group, Peter Shoemaker and Stan Levine; Payroll by Castellana Services Inc.; Accounting by Rosenberg, Neuwirth & Kuchner, Mark D’Ambrosi, Jana Jevnikar and Frank Neuwirth; Travel Services by TSI/Tzell Travel; Rehearsal Space at the New 42nd Street Studios; Scenery Construction by Hudson Scenic Studio Inc.; Lighting Supply by Fourth Phase Lighting Inc.; Sound Equipment by Sound Associates.
- The Director is a member of the Society of Stage Directors and Choreographers, Inc. an independent national labor union.
- The Actors and Stage Managers employed in this production are members of Actor’s Equity Association, The union of professional actors and stage managers in the United States.
- United Scenic Artists represents the designers and scenic painters for the American Theatre.
- Backstage and Front of House Employees are represented by the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (or I.A.T.S.E.)
- The Press Agents, Company and House Managers employed in this production are represented by the Association of Theatrical Press Agents & Managers.